Below you can find a list of community service at the research, teaching and social level.
- Program committee member of ICCQ
- Artifact Evaluation Committee of ECOOP’20
- Publicity chair of DisCoTec 2020
- Programme Committee of the AGERE’19 workshop, co-located with SPLASH
- Publicity chair of DisCoTec 2019.
- Student Volunteer chair of SPLASH 2019.
- Head teacher for advanced course.
- Collaboration across faculties (IT department and Business Studies).
- Publication of gamification course design approach for an Advanced course.
- Presentation of gamification approach to Physics department.
- Supervisor of bachelor thesis:
- Micael Loberg, on Encoding of Algebraic Data Types in Encore
- David Escher, on Parallel Performance Comparison between Encore and OpenMP using Pedestrian Simulation
- Alexis Remmers, Enhancing functionality with assistive error visualisations in Encore
- Joy van den Eijkhof, For-Comprehension: An Encore Story
- Vice-chair of ACM-W student chapter promoting gender equality.
- Member of Cryptoparty group advocating for privacy (article on email encryption).
- Promotion of Open Source technology.
- Bridging gap between industry and academia.